Be it a custom home or not, having a lawn in front adds extra beauty to the exteriors of your home. Also, it is the first thing that your guest will notice before stepping into your home. Apart from aesthetic purposes having a lawn also relaxes and soothes your mind. Considering these points, people construct lawns in front of their homes, but managing them regularly is not everyone’s cup of tea. Gone are the days where people would manually prune and maintain the garden. People are running out of time, and they need shortcuts to finish their work in minutes and save their time and effort. So to resolve this issue, commercial and residential lawn mowers were introduced in the market by top lawn mower brands like Kawasaki have come up with Scag mowers , Hustler mowers, Altoz, etc as a solution .
Why Do We Need Lawn Mowers?
Lawn mowers are indeed a blessing to humans because creating a huge lawn is easy, but maintenance is the toughest of all. People having a small and basic lawn type won’t need to add much effort to manage. In the case of a vast lawn or corporate lawn, it won’t be feasible to prune the plants manually. So the lawn mower arrives for the rescue.
Characteristics of a lawn mower
The thin plated blades designed with various edge patterns make them suitable for grass as well as for plants. Lawnmowers are available in various sizes, and you can choose the lawnmowers according to the lawn size. It can be operated through petrol or electricity. The highlight of lawnmowers is the flexibility of pruning the grass levels according to your requirements.
What are the lawnmower options available in the market?
- Manual lawn mowers – Under this category, one can get push mowers and cylinder mowers. This one is ideal for the small lawns where land size is within an acre. According to the brands, you will get varieties in the mowers as well as in the price range.
- Self-propelled lawn mowers – As the name itself suggests, they can function on their own. All you need to do is guide the machine and then the rest is taken care of by the mowers. As the manual efforts are greatly reduced, you need to pay an extra penny for this one.
- Electricity-based lawnmowers – One can get two options under electricity-based lawn mowers – lawn mowers can function based on the rechargeable battery or need a continuous supply of power to operate. Rechargeable lawn mowers are great, you don’t need to hook on a place and can mow the lawn freely. With flexibility, the price can be slightly higher compared to the other lawnmowers.
Note – You need to keep an eye on the batteries, because they need to be replaced after a few years depending on the usage.
Lawnmowers that are dependent on the continuous electric supply are the popular model amongst the users due to the affordable price range. One doesn’t need to bother about refilling the gas or charging the battery while you plan to mow your lawn. On the other hand, you need to make sure the required cable length for your lawn, and uninterrupted power supply.
4. Gas-based lawnmowers – Gas-based lawn mowers are a great option if you have dense grass growth. These lawnmowers can transform your lawn really quickly and efficiently. Like rechargeable lawnmowers even if these are not attached to the cable. You can freely mow the lawn with gas-based lawnmowers. But you need to pay attention to the refilling of the gas. As the lawnmower functions on the conventional energy source, it is bound to emit pollutants.
5. Latest technology lawnmowers – Solar power-based lawn mowers are the emerging option. One can charge the batteries using solar power and power is being consumed by the electric motor to function. Robotic Lawn Mowers are automated ones which function on the feeded information. You can stay hassle free and monitor the mower’s work through your smartphone. Robotic lawn mower are not limited by the terrains or obstacles. They make their way even through the rough patch.
What are the qualities of the best lawn mowers?
- Budget-friendly and best qualities
- Great capacity to mow the lawn quickly and efficiently
- Fast charging and low fuel requirement
- Low space consuming
- Adjustable blade heights
What Should You Check Before Buying A Lawnmower?
If you are going to buy lawn mowers for the first time, then don’t miss out on these points while purchasing –
- Know the types of lawn mowers available in the market
- Compare your lawn size and lawnmower capacity
- Give a thought about blade size, blade length, and edges.
- Research the best and reliable lawnmower dealer near you to get quality product at the best price
- Check for the warranty and service options
Irrespective of the personal or corporate lawns, lawn mowers make exhausting grass trimming job easy and create an aesthetically appealing space. Get the suitable lawn mower for your ground and get started with the mowing.